Saturday, April 24, 2010

From The Sartorialist




For the last couple of months, The Sartorialist has been soliciting contributions from his readers of stylish snapshots from their family albums. The results, as you can see are both sartorially and photographically quite impressive!

I'm being lazy and haven't added the captions that identify and in many cases add charming anecdotes or recollections to the pictures - but if you're curious - just got to The Sartorialist and browse backwards.































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing…

Maria

Vespers said...

A few days ago, I got into a discussion about style with some guys on irc.

That first picture you posted was what I linked to show them the style I aspire towards. That guy has got flair.. not too much, just the right amount.

John Danner said...

There are some pretty incredible shots up there.

First picture is stunning.

From Me To You said...

Some how I found your blog and have been enjoying your inspiring posts, how funny- the woman with the gun is my grandmother, a image I submitted to The Sartorialist! I'm glad you found it as fantastic as I did.