Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AIPAD




I'm briefly out of the blog loop as we set up our booth at AIPAD (the annual photography art fair that takes place in New York at the Park Avenue Armory) and where more than 70 of the world's leading photography galleries present a wide range of museum-quality work from 19th century photographs to cutting edge contemporary.

The show opens with a benefit evening on Wednesday and then runs through this Sunday, March 21, so if you're anywhere near New York City, this is the show to see. And of course be sure to drop by Booth 401 - Danziger Projects.

I'll be blogging from the fair and highlighting my favorites pictures so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Phone with a Cord said...

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like something I dont want to miss!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Sounds amazing. I'm jealous.

From Me To You said...

I'm a photographer and live in NYC... how the hell did I not know about this?! I'm embarrassed *smacks self* time to crawl out of the dark. Thanks for showing me this.