Thursday, October 1, 2009

For Your Consideration ...





Two pictures from Ryan McGinley's show of new work made in caves showing at the Alison Jacques Gallery in London ....




"Treading On Kings" - Joel Sternfeld's 2002 book of portraits and quotes from protesters attending the 2001 G8 Summit in Genoa. It's looking more timely and necessary every day.




Tim Walker in Harper's Bazaar in collaboration with Tim Burton (naturally!).




Will be deeply missed. Paul Pincus's subjective/eclectic blog.




Not to be missed - Neil Leifer's new book on football - "Guts and Glory: The Golden Age of American Football 1958-1978".


5 comments:

tamalematt said...

Who is Paul Pincus?

Jason C. said...

Great pictures of the caves. I love the lighting effects and colors of the first picture! Beautiful!
I have a photography blog also, please visit:
http://thephotographicexperience.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

please post, you too are sorely missed!

Unknown said...

It's crazy because I have been thinking about "Paul Pincus" ...and you for the past couple of days. I'm not sure why but you two are in the same file in my brain. I'm sad he's done. I wonder what's next? Tokyo?

Paul Pincus said...

thank you so much for the kind mention, james!

all my best,
-paul pincus