Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekend Video - Nouvelle Vague, Part 2




A while back I posted the band Nouvelle Vague's video cut to the dance scene from Godard's "Bande a Part". It was a big hit and now either the band (or perhaps Matthias Heuermann who posted the above) have set another Nouvelle Vague song to Godard - in this case putting N.V's version of "Dancing with Myself" to the dance scene in "Vivre sa Vie".

Yo can see the original scene from the film below, and at the very bottom for any who missed it, the Nouvelle Vague/"Bande a Part" video that started it all off.






5 comments:

Jordana said...

this new one works even better than the first, i'd say!

Sara said...

Thank you for the videos. I already knew the band, I alreday loved the band and now I love the video.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen either of the original dance clips. Thank you for sophisticatin' me. Have a good weekend; you always make mine better.

deanna said...

wow...this is amazing. and anna karina is a french new wave gem.

Eyeliah said...

This girl is mesmerizing, thanks for posting.